Tuesday, April 8, 2014

KCW Spring 2014: Day 2

Just a little check-in to report on my progress. Yesterday, I talked about starting on an Oliver + S Sketchbook shirt for my little boy and I'm happy to report that the the shirt is moving along nicely.

In fact, I think all the practice I got last week sewing my husband's Negroni shirt is making a world of difference! Not that my first two experiences with the Sketchbook shirt were bad ones. Far from it. I love those shirts and I think they look great (sadly, L has now outgrown them) but I feel so much more confident about my abilities to be precise, follow AND understand the pattern.

For today, Day 2, I'm hoping to get close to finishing. First thing to do today: edgestitch that collar!

Well, off I go. My sewing machine calls. Happy sewing and hopefully I'll have another update for tomorrow!

kid's clothes week

No comments:

Post a Comment